Melamine Faced Particle Board (Melamine Flakeboard) is versatile, and available in a variety of colors and finishes . It is affordable, attractive, durable.
1. Melamine Faced Particle Board are made using particleboards, that are covered on the surface with using melamine impregnated decorative papers, then pressed under heat and pressure. This gives the board an attractive and decorative look & feel. The surface of the product is completely closed, pore free, scratch, wear, heat and discoloration resistant.
2. Particleboard (chipboard) with a melamine coating, are available in a many color, styles and finishes. Melamine faced particle board is often used for shelving, closet organizers, cabinets and drawers, this is because the surface is smooth, water resistant, hard, affordable, attractive, durable, dimensionally stable and relatively inexpensive.
3. Our Melamine Faced Particle Board Colour & Design Selection offers a comprehensive collection of fashionable colors and designs to cater for kitchen, shop-fitting, domestic and commercial furniture markets. Our mix of neutral and bright colours, popular wood grains and abstract patterns represent both a classic and modern range to suit all applications. While you can use it for cabinet interiors, you won’t be able to fool the eye if you use it on exterior surfaces.
Edge tape to purchase separately is available.
- Decorative surface
- Excellent processing capabilities
- Extensive range of designs, colours and textures
- High durability and resistance
- Low swelling in thickness
- Cost effective
- Highly durable for home and office use
- High load bearing capacity
- Perfect for Ready-Made Furniture