1. Divide the solid wood into specifications, recombine it according to the requirements, and mix the advantages and disadvantages of the wood, so that our wood can be fully used and reduce the waste of wood;
2. In the production process, the materials are strictly screened, so that radiata pine glulam can be produced well and avoid the appearance of defective wood;
3. Retain the natural texture of wood to make the appearance more beautiful;
4. After fully drying the raw materials of the laminated timber and a series of related operations, the moisture content of the wood is relatively uniform in the later production process, so that the product is not prone to cracking and deformation;
5. Glulam is better than solid wood in tensile and compressive properties.
6. According to the different requirements of use, the radiata pine glulam can be shaped in different shapes, and the cross-section glulam such as gradual extension, I-shaped and hollow square can be carried out;
7. Compared with solid wood, the yield rate of laminated lumber is low, and the cost of the product is also relatively high.